The Northeast District Alumni Association is proud to announce that we offer several awards for the active membership. Each award is listed below with a brief description:
All Submissions for the 2017 Northeast District Convention in Lancaster, PA are due by
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- Each year the NEDAA selects a written speech from an Active member as the Keynote Speech for the NED Convention. The entry will be selected by the NEDAA delegation prior to Convention. The winning applicant will receive a $100 stipend and will be asked to speak at the opening of the District Convention.
- The 2017 topic: We are all faced with tough situations in our everyday lives. Maybe it is a challenging group member on a project or a health issue. It could be a difficult family situation or a professor you just don’t see eye to eye with. However, we have the values of our organization that we strive to uphold in even the toughest situations. How do you internalize the values of Kappa Kappa Psi/Tau Beta Sigma and use them when situations are difficult? How do the organizations get you through hard times?
- Who can apply? Any Active Brother or Sister in the Northeast District
- How do I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form link below.
- 2017 Keynote Speech Submission
- The recipient Chapter(s) of this scholarship will be given one replacement Ritual item to either help a chapter replace an older item, or gain a Ritual item that they previously have not had. The value of the ritual item cannot exceed $100. The recipients will be chosen based off of need and the successful completion of the application.
- Who can apply? Any Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two Ritual Scholarships given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- How do I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form link below. Be sure to choose the appropriate link based on your organization.
- Kappa Kappa Psi Ritual Scholarship Application
- Tau Beta Sigma Ritual Scholarship Application
Alumni Communication Award
- The NEDAA would like to recognize Chapters who have outstanding communication with their alumni members. The winning chapters will receive a certificate and a large plaque to take home for a year (to be exchanged for a smaller token at the following Convention).
- Who can apply? Any Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two awards given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- How to I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form below. In addition, send any supplemental materials to Emily Anstey, NEDAA Secretary, NEDAASecretary@gmail.com.
- Alumni Communication Award Application