The Northeast District Alumni Association is proud to announce that we offer several awards for the active membership. Each award is listed below with a brief description:
All Submissions for the 2018 Northeast District Convention in Blacksburg, VA at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University are due by
Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- Each year the NEDAA selects a written speech from an Active member as the Keynote Speech for the NED Convention. The entry will be selected by the NEDAA delegation prior to Convention. The winning applicant will receive a $100 stipend and will be asked to speak at the opening of the District Convention.
- The 2018 topic: How have the ideals/lessons of your organization guided you as a leader during a stressful or challenging time in your chapter or band program?
- Who can apply? Any Active Brother or Sister in the Northeast District
- How do I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form link below.
- 2018 Keynote Speech Application
- Ritual Scholarship
- The recipient Chapter(s) of this scholarship will be given one replacement Ritual item to either help a chapter replace an older item, or gain a Ritual item that they previously have not had. The recipients will receive $100 to put towards the ritual item(s) that are requested. The recipients will be chosen based off of need and the successful completion of the application.
- Who can apply? Any Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two Ritual Scholarships given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- How do I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form link below. Be sure to choose the appropriate link based on your organization.
- 2018 Kappa Kappa Psi Ritual Scholarship Application
- 2018 Tau Beta Sigma Ritual Scholarship Application
Alumni Communication Award
- The NEDAA would like to recognize Chapters who have outstanding communication with their alumni members. The winning chapters will receive a certificate and a large plaque to take home for a year (to be exchanged for a smaller token at the following Convention).
- Who can apply? Any Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two awards given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- How to I apply? Submit your response through the Google Form below. In addition, send any supplemental materials to Christopher Lukasik, NEDAA Secretary, NEDAASecretary@gmail.com.
- 2018 Alumni Communication Award Application