The Northeast District Alumni Association is proud to announce that we offer several awards for the active membership. Each award is listed below with a brief description:
2021 Northeast District Alumni Association Awards
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 10, 2021 at 11:59PM
- Each year the NEDAA selects a written speech from an Active member as the Keynote Speech for the NED Convention. The entry will be selected by the NEDAA Officer Team prior to Convention. The winning applicant will receive a $100 stipend and will be asked to speak at the opening of the District Convention. Your response should be framed as a 5-10 minute speech for the Virtual District Convention.
- 2021 Prompt:
Life changed drastically a year ago, how has the Sorority or Fraternity provided you with an outlet to persist throughout the COVID-19 pandemic? What lessons have you learned that will bring you past graduation and into the professional world?
- Who can apply? Any Active Brother or Sister in the Northeast District
- How do I apply? Submit your response through THIS GOOGLE FORM.
- The recipient Chapter(s) of this scholarship will be given one replacement Ritual item to either help a chapter replace an older item, or gain a Ritual item that they previously have not had. The recipients will receive $100 to put towards the ritual item(s) that are requested. The recipients will be chosen based off of need and the successful completion of the application.
- Prompt: What is your chapter in need of? How would this grant benefit the way your chapter performs its ritual?
- Who can apply? Any Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two Ritual Scholarships given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- Note: Only initiated members of your organization will be reviewing these applications. Please write freely about the contents of the ritual.
- How do I apply? Submit your response through the following Google Form link:
Kappa Kappa Psi Applications Only
Tau Beta Sigma Applications Only
- If you have Ritual Grant specific questions:
Kappa Kappa Psi Members: Email Keelia Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tau Beta Sigma Members: Email Olivia DeFilippo at email@example.com
Alumni Communication Award
- We would like to recognize outstanding efforts to include your alumni throughout this past year.
- Who can apply? Any Chapter or Alumni of Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma in the Northeast District. There will be two awards given, one for a chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, and one for a chapter of Tau Beta Sigma.
- The 2021 Topic: Describe one event where you involved your alumni throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How to I apply? Submit your response through THIS GOOGLE FORM. In addition, if you have anything else you’d like to submit, such as a picture, you can email that to Laura Borzellieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General questions about awards? Email Laura Borzellieri at email@example.com.